As I mentioned last week in my post about my favourite P&G products, I’m a #PGMom. I’ve been using P&G products since as long as I can remember and plan to continue on doing just that in the future.
P&G has come up with a fabulous Holiday Survival Kit with all the essentials you will need to get you through the busy season. It’s better to prepare now before bad weather hits, stores are closed or you have a house full of company.
Here’s what they are recommending you pick up to prepare!
- Pantene Moisture Mask: Keep your hair hydrated in the winter dryness.
- Venus & Olay razor and Satin Care with a Touch of Olay Shave Gel: So you can wear those pretty holiday dresses and not have to worry about hairy legs.
- Herbal Essences Set Me Up Heat Protection Spray: Protects your hair when blow drying and adds shine.
- CoverGirl LashBlast 24 Hour Mascara: Show off those peepers from morning to night!
- CoverGirl Blast Flipstick: Add some colour to your lips because you never know who is waiting under the mistletoe.
- Secret Outlast Deodorant: Gives 48 hours of odour protection. BO is not very festive. (This product was listed in my post about my fave products!).
- Tide to Go: Be prepared for stains. They are inevitable.
- Duracell Batteries: Have batteries on hand so your kids can play with their toys right away.
P&G has a Holiday Survival Kit with all these products to giveaway to one Canadian reader!
Check out the list of all my current giveaways!