Quotes About Karma

I believe in karma. I try to live my life following the golden rule, “Treat others the way you want to be treated”. Though sometimes I wonder where the heck is karma when you see people doing bad things. Guess karma hasn’t quite caught up to them yet?

Enjoy these picture quotes I made with meaningful quotes about karma!

Karma Quotes

Remixed. Photo credit: Cyron via photopin cc

Karma Quotes

Remixed. Photo credit: ►Milo► via photopin cc

Comments

1. Tania B says

I have always tried to live my life with Karma in mind, so that even when I am at my most furious, I stop and take a breath and cool myself off. I wish more people could do this too.

2. Aliya D says

I believe in Karma; I’ve spent a lot of my life living by a high set of morals and ethics and sometimes wonder why others don’t… They’re not anything special: the Golden Rule, kindness, generosity and prayer. Its upsetting to see people do bad or terrible things…

3. Linda Meyers-Gabbard says

I’m with you 100%. I believe in karma also. I do try hard to live a good honest life, but sometimes I get slammed down big time and i step back and try to think what i did it get karma in my back like that. When i can’t think of anything recent then i think that I must have done some really really bad things in a past life and the karma is just now catching up.

So when you see those getting away with things that your karma would have already got you for just remember that it might get them in their next life.

4. Barbara Mayes says

These are beautiful. My momma always said, “If you don’t have anything nice to say, then don’t say anything.”

5. Mikki Cross says

Thought provoking quotes. however, the one by elvis presley about hating a part of yourself if you hate someone ….hmmmm…i do’tknow about that. i think hate can sometimes be a good thing, at least for me. I hate when people are viciously mean to another person. I let a lot of things slide but when someone, with all their faculties is deliberately mean to another….

6. Meghan says

These are great! My hubby was telling me the other day when we try to hurt each other we are really hurting ourselves but it is true of everyone! I too wonder where is Karma but it doesn’t always work right away and we don’t know what other people’s lessons are, only our own and it is something to explore why we are so bothered by these other people.

7. Kevin Glover says

How I often wish Karma was instant; everyone would find it easier to stay on their best behaviour all the time-especially myself.

I love quotes I keep alot of them to use as my wallpaper. The one written by Elvis (love him) I have never read before. Sometimes good things happen to bad people and sometimes bad things happen to good people . Karma – Im not sure

9. Emilia says

kindenss comes from the heart, I believe if you are kind you truly are a good person with a good heart. Thank you for the quotes too

10. Nena Sinclair says

I definitely believe in karma. With that said, my ex is going to find himself in big trouble one day!! (He was truly evil).

11. md kennedy says

My husband was giving me more grief this morning about the efforts I make to save, and minimize the population of, the feral and stray cats in our neighborhood. I always want to do more (these are living beings!) and he is saying “we do enough.” His negative karma is really getting me down – so thanks for the quotes as they lightened me up a bit!

12. Liz Neal says

I’m a true believer in Karma. I do believe that we reap what we sow. Same principal applied. Eventually it comes full circle. No one is exempt…..