Ice Age: Continental Drift Blu-Ray Screening Holiday Party

The Ice Age movies have always been a favorite for my entire family and in my opinion is just as entertaining for the grown-ups as it is for the children. Therefore, we are all very excited to be hosting an Ice Age: Continental Drift Holiday Party on December 8th to celebrate the home entertainment movie release on Blu-Ray on December 11th 2012.

My children have invited their closest friends and are preparing for a fabulous Ice Age party complete with movie screening, Ice Age party favors and lots of fun activities and entertainment. For our party we will even be playing Ice Age themed games and I will be heading out to Walmart to get some yummy food and drinks to serve our young friends. I can’t wait to see our Ice Age: Continental Drift activity sheets, photo ball ornaments, color me drawstring backpack set, hot coco set and even a cookie cutter set so I can make gingerbread cookies with an Ice Age twist that is sure to please the party goers!

We did not have a chance to see Ice Age: Continental Drift at the movie theatre so we can’t wait to view the latest fun-filled adventure featuring Manny, Diego and our favorite character, Sid as they head out onto the high-seas when the continent is set adrift. With an iceberg as a ship they will meet sea creatures and battle pirates while trying to reunite with their beloved herd. It sounds adorable and I expect there will be lots of laughs and excitement from our party-goers both young and old.

Ice Age Continental Drift

Stay tuned for a post-party post which will include our thoughts on the movie and lots of fun pictures of the children having a blast during the Ice Age: Continental Drift Blu-Ray Screening Holiday Party!

Ice Age: Continental Drift on Blu-Ray is sure to be a hit this holiday season…..let the countdown to our screening party begin!

Disclosure: I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are my own, based on my personal experience with the product.

Comments

1. Rosemarie Dalley says

I loved the Ice Age movies in my teenage years but I was going through a tough time and didn’t get to see the new one in theaters either.
    Diego is by far my favorite :D

2. james says

So I have two boys, ages 7 & 9, and we STILL haven’t seen this movie! We’ll be catching up on all the classic holiday favorites this month, but will definitely check this one out in the New Year! We’ve been watching so many movies with my Blockbuster @ Home movie package that it’s really weird we haven’t seen this yet. Either way, I work a lot of hours at DISH, so having over 100,000 movies, games and TV shows available is a huge bonus, and saves us a lot of time since we can watch it when WE’RE ready, not the networks!

3. Erica P. says

My family and I thoroughly enjoyed every single Ice Age movie…this one was so funny!! I adore John Leguizamo as Sid and so does my 4 year old.

4. June M. says

I may have to buy this one for my nephews. They are movie fanatics and I know they have seen at least a couple of the movies and loved them.

5. Gina Brickell says

That’s a really cool idea! I bet your kids are sooooo excited! Sounds like fun.. Me and my son love the ice age movies too and he saw this one in the theater.. I haven’t so looking forward to watching it!

6. Karen Glatt says

Ice Age movie is such a great movie that I enjoy! I like the characters and the story line! Interesting to me to watch and my Dad even likes Ice Age! I liked this review! This movie makes me smile and laugh!

7. Rebecca Sinclair says

How fun to have a themed movie screening party for those that didn’t get to theaters! Kids would love that!