The Ultimate List of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Recipes

Peanut Butter and Chocolate are a match made in heaven! I’ve compiled a list of must-try peanut butter & chocolate recipes from around the web. Enjoy!

The Ultimate List of Peanut Butter & Chocolate Recipes
© Monika Adamczyk | Dreamstime.com

Cookies

Cake

Bars

Cupcakes & Muffins

Pie

Everything Else

Do you have a favourite peanut butter & chocolate recipe? Share the link in the comments below!

P.S. If you liked this post you might enjoy our Today on Simply Stacie newsletter. Receive each new post delivered right to your inbox! Sign up here.

Comments

*sniff* Now if only I could eat chocolate. This. Is. Killing. Me.

Chocolate and peanut butter (the combination) used to be like the fifth food group for me. It’s hard to pass up…but I have to. So sad. Great list, though.

2. Eileen (@QponPrincess) says

There is a recipe I found on the internet, seen many places so dont know who to credit it to, but if you melt candy corn in the micro at 30 sec intervals and add equal parts melted candy corn and peanut butter together stir it up and press into a parchment paper lined pan..let it cool and it is almost EXACTLY like butterfingers…

I used chunky pb and it was even better, however I cooled it in the fridge and it was a bit brittle so it broke into neeven pieces when I tried to cut it, so no perfectionists on this one, but it is flaky and tastes just like butterfinger bars, though I think this version doesnt stick to the teeth as badly and that is a plus!!!

Peanut butter and chocolate is one of my dh’s favorite combos … this list is going to keep me busy in the kitchen for awhile LOL! This actually reminds me of a gift idea … a treat of the month club! I did that a few years back for my fil and he loved it. Made an official, fancy gift certificate and rolled it up like a scroll, attaching it to his first treat. Then each month, by the 25th, I brought him another treat. Best gift ever! Haven’t thought about that in awhile, but this would be perfect for dh with this list of recipes as my guide. Thanks!

4. Jeannette Laframboise says

WOW! Thanks for posting this. Peanut butter and chocolate are my weakness…’she said spooning peanut butter & chocolate ice cream into her mouth.’ It’s true, I really am. 😉

Yum! Yum! Yum! I’m on overload. So many. Peanut butter and chocolate are amazing together; so many recipes. Thank you. I haven’t even gone through them all but have this page bookmarked. :)

Read it before and still love the list. Thanks for posting on FB. Nice to come back, drool, and get ideas. Chocolate and PB just go together!!!