Fantastic Fish Fillets Recipe
Fantastic Fish Fillets
- 1 lb fillets (we use flounder, cod, haddock or hake)
- 2 eggs
- lemon (to taste)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko, bread crumbs, or our family favorite, crushed up whole wheat ritz crackers)
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- Lysander’s fish rub to taste
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In small bowl, whisk together eggs and lemon. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parm. cheese and Lysander’s fish rub.
- Dip fillets into egg mixture and then breadcrumb mixture. Lay into a casserole or baking dish.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.