Fantastic Fish Fillets
- 1 lb fillets (we use flounder, cod, haddock or hake)
- 2 eggs
- lemon (to taste)
- 1 cup breadcrumbs (panko, bread crumbs, or our family favorite, crushed up whole wheat ritz crackers)
- 1/2 c parmesan cheese
- Lysander’s fish rub to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. in small bowl, whisk together eggs and lemon. Set aside.
3. In medium bowl, mix together the breadcrumbs, parm. cheese and Lysander’s fish rub.
4. Dip fillets into egg mixture and then breadcrumb mixture. Lay into a casserole or baking dish.
5. Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
Serves 4. We serve this with a salad and some rice.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.