Easy Mixed Berry Cupcakes using Silk Fruit & Protein Recipe
This recipe for Easy Mixed Berry Cupcakes using Silk Fruit & Protein was submitted by Celeste of Organic Mommy Today in the Desserts Category in the zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge! VOTE for this recipe here.
Easy Mixed Berry Cupcakes using Silk Fruit & Protein
- Box of your favorite cake mix
- Silk Fruit&Protein will substitute for eggs and water
For Icing and Filling
- 1 Tablespoon of Silk Fruit and Protein
- 1 cup of Confectioners/powdered sugar
- Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cup pan
- Allow to cool in pans for 10 minutes
- Cool completely for approx. 30 minutes
- In a bowl add the cup of powdered sugar
- Stir in the tablespoon of Silk add more depending on your desired consistency
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.