Crimini Mushroom and Crispy Potato Wilted Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing Recipe
This recipe for Crimini Mushroom and Crispy Potato Wilted Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing was submitted by McKinney Mommas in the Appetizers/Side Dish Category in the zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge!
Crimini Mushroom and Crispy Potato Wilted Spinach Salad with Raspberry Balsamic Dressing
- 1 cup peeled and cubed (1inch) russet potato
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 cup (8oz) fresh crimini mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup finely sliced red onion
- ¼ cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1Tbsp. Raspberry preserves
- 3Tbsp Olive oil
- 1tsp Dijon mustard
- Tbsp pistachios, roasted & chopped
- Pour 1 Tbsp olive oil into a large nonstick skillet over medium/high heat. Add potatoes, stirring often and cook until browned, 5 minutes. Add spinach and mushrooms and cook until potatoes and spinach is tender, additional 5-6 minutes.
- While the potatoes are cooking, pour balsamic vinegar into a small saucepan over medium heat, and allow to boil lightly until consistency has thickened, roughly 1 minute. Wisk in raspberry preserves, 2 Tbsp olive oil, and mustard.
- Place even amount of the mushroom, spinach and potato mixture onto salad plates, top with onion slices, crumbled Gorgonzola cheese and pistachios.
- Drizzle balsamic dressing evenly over each serving.
Promote your blog and showcase your recipe in zuuzs Grand Spring Recipe Challenge. The prizes include a $500 Gift Card as the Grand Prize and three $200 Gift Cards as the top Category prizes you can use to buy kitchen related wares. Submissions end on April 28th.