I love trying new-to-me foods and brands, but I often wish I could sample something first instead of taking a big leap and buying a huge box of something I have never heard of before. I love this new website that I was just introduced to, Love with Food, for that very reason! Love with Food is a subscription service that costs $14 per month. Each month you receive a box of gourmet bites to sample. Along with your membership, you can earn free products on a point system, enjoy discounts given only to Love with Food members, and help fight hunger.
For every month that you purchase, one meal will be donated to the organization No Kid Hungry. For more information on other ways you can get involved to bring meals to hungry children, please click here.
The box that I received full of samples from Love with Food contained the following:
- Li’l Puffs (peppermint flavored marshmallows that you can eat on your own, toast, or add to your favorite hot cocoa.)
- Hagensborg Truffle Pig (small bite of creamy chocolate with a dark hazelnut center that will melts in your mouth.)
- Lady Walton’s White Chocolate Amaretto Chocolate Flavor Filled Wafer Cookie (this is amazing! I wanted more. Amaretto is one of my favorite flavors, and I love wafer cookies.)
- Madécasse Chocolate (70% cocoa, and it is so creamy. All purchases from this company benefit the people of Madagascar.)
- Chocolate Covered Nutter Butter (Nutter Butters are even more amazing when they are covered in chocolate.)
- Chocolate Covered Peppermint Flavored Marshmallow (Peppermint and chocolate are such a wonderful combination.)
- Sweet Mavens Cranberry Ginger Biscotti (Not something I would normally try, but this biscotti is soft and surprisingly, I enjoyed the combination of flavors.)
You can purchase Love with Food subscriptions for yourself or as a gift. They are available in three different packages: 1-month, 3-month, or 6-month subscriptions. Love with Food boxes are a great way for you to treat yourself (or someone else) while supporting a worthy cause.
For all Simply Stacie readers: enter the code happyholidays to save $4 on a box of gourmet treats from Love with Food.
10 Simply Stacie readers will win a 1 month subscription to Love with Food.
Check out the list of all my current giveaways!
*I did not receive any financial compensation for this review, though I did review a sample of the product for evaluation purposes. The opinions are based only on my experiences with the product.*