I purchased ProBlogger Darren Rowse’s 31 Days to Build A Better Blog a few months ago and it’s become a valuable resource. I’ve been slowing puttering my way through the “daily” tasks and let me tell you that this guy has some great ideas! I’ve implemented many of his suggestions and they do work. My goal is to complete all 31 tasks set out in the book and continue to improve my site.
The reason I’m posting today is that I just learned that the price of 31 Days to Build A Better Blog is going up to $29.99 on May 10th. Right now it’s only $19.95 so now is the time to buy it and take advantage of the lower price!
Here’s more info about the book:
31 Days to Build a Better Blog is a downloadable e-book designed to help you revitalize your blog by giving you 31 tasks that will all help to turn it into the page view powerhouse you’ve always dreamed of.
Each day in the project contains:
A Task – something to DO that day.
Teaching – each day you’ll be given great instruction on both the WHY and HOW of the task of the day.
This two pronged approach is designed so that you come away from the challenge having not only learned how to build a dynamic blog but you’ll have actually DONE something with the knowledge.
By the end of the 31 Days you’ll have:
- written a variety of different types and styles of posts
- learned techniques for coming up with new post ideas
- promoted your blog in a variety of ways
- built relationships with readers
- reached out to and developed working relationships with other bloggers
- developed an editorial calendar for your blog going forward
- discovered ways to be more connected to your niche/topic
- designed a plan for the next month of your blogging
Purchase your copy of 31 Days to Build A Better Blog today for $19.95! The price goes up on May 10th to $29.99.