Revenue Curve is one of my favourite affiliate programs. I like their offers and how supportive they are to bloggers. In fact, Revenue Curve is one of my BlogHer sponsors!
Today I wanted to give a quick tutorial on how to post an offer on your site so that you can start to monetize it with Revenue Curve. It’s actually quite easy.
- Log into your Revenue Curve account (or sign up as an affiliate if you haven’t yet). On a sidenote, they don’t ask for your SSN when you register as I know some were concerned about that.
- Upon signing in, you will be taken to your Revenue Curve Dashboard. You can see the Featured Offers underneath your graphs and look to see if anything grabs your attention. Alternatively, click Offers on the dropdown menu to see all the categories.
- Select a category that interests you. I selected Flowers/Gifts since Mother’s Day is coming up.
- In each category you will see the offers available for you to post. For this tutorial, I selected Mother’s Ring. You can also click Preview to see the site your reader will see when they click on your offer.
- After clicking on Mother’s Ring, I am taken to the actual offer page. Here I am given a description of the offer including how much I earn on each conversion (ie. sale), when it expires, what countries it targets and the html codes available for my post.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see the Image Banners. Click Preview to see what each button will look like and find a size that you like. For me, I like to pick the 300 x 250 size.
- Once you have decided on which button you would like, scroll back up to Generate Tracking. Open the dropdown menu on Creative and find the button you want. There’s checkboxes listed below but I normally don’t check them off.
- After you have selected the creative you want, the html code will appear in the box below. Put your mouse in the box and right click and select Select All and then right click again and select Copy.
- Go into your blog post and put it in html mode and click paste. Go back into Edit mode and you should see your button. Add a title for your post.
- If you want to add some text into your post underneath your button, you can. To find your affiliate link for that offer, just copy the Tracking Link and make a simple text link.
- Then hit Publish and you have posted an affiliate offer!
So there you have it! It’s pretty easy to do and doesn’t take much time at all. If you have any questions, just leave me a comment here and I’ll try to answer as best I can.