Nicki’s Diapers is a business founded and run by a mom. She wanted to fill the gap in her community for the lack of cloth diapering service in it. It has turned into a helpful website that has helped parents all over America and the world. Just looking at the site alone you can see the devotion to her customers by offering the best of the best for your baby.
I did a review for Nicki’s diapers back in April on one of the Planet Wise Wetbags which Crissy now has for her Cloth Diaper needs. It has kept its shape and we haven’t had any problems with it.
This time for our cloth diaper event Nicki sent a Best Bottom Diaper in the Moolicious pattern. Not only is it fun but it does the job. Here is what Crissy had to say about the Best Bottom Diaper:
BEST BOTTOMS (with snap closure)
· Cow print
· LOVE, LOVE, LOVE
· Fits nice & snug around the legs
· Space saver for diaper bags
· Love that if the wetness goes through the liner you can just wipe the shell with a wipe and snap another liner in
· Having the liners snap at each end keeps them secure
· Do find there is a small gap around the belly but all diapers fit each baby different – even though there was a gap there still isn’t leaks.
The best Bottom Diapers retail for $16.95. You have 2 closure choices, snap and hook and loop and tons of colors and patterns to decide on as well. They also include free shipping on all Best Bottom products.
*I was not financially compensated for this post. I received a sample of the product for review purposes. The opinions are completely my own based on my experience.*