My 2011 New Year’s Resolutions
I made some New Year’s Resolutions back in January for what I wanted to accomplish in 2010. I looked back and was surprised to see I had accomplished every single one of my blogging goals! I hardly ever am successful on all my resolutions so that in itself was an accomplishment for me. My personal resolutions…well, they weren’t too good, but lots has changed since I initially wrote them.
So I am repeating this process for 2011, but I will focus just on my blogging goals this time around. Ok so here goes…
- Expand on my Blogger Outreach program (something is in the works for this, but I can’t say what yet!)
- Continue on with my themed events and adding in a few new ones including a Kitchen themed event.
- Write up a FAQ for bloggers who ask qs about getting follows, review products, etc.
- Welcome Tab for my Facebook page.
- Learn more on SEO and other Social Media topics
- Buy a software so I can make my own buttons, banners, etc (and I’ll need to learn how to do this).
- Try out a Facebook Giveaway using the Wildfire App.
So what are some of your resolutions for 2011? Link up if you wrote a New Year’s Resolutions post here to share with everyone!